11 Most Powerful WordPress Plugins You Must Try In 2021
Looking for the best WordPress plugins to bring your company to 2021? You can choose from over 58,000+ WordPress plugins. For new users, the right plugin for their website is extremely overwhelming. We are often asking readers for the most suitable WordPress plug-in suggestions for SEO, social media, backups, speed, etc.
Since it is the biggest WordPress resource site, our experts can test over one thousand best-paying and free WordPress plugins annually, so it is easy for our users (that you) find the best solutions. In this blog post, we shared our expert choice of the WordPress plugins needed for business websites in 2021.
1. Site Kit By Google
Site Kit is Google’s official WordPress plugin for insights into how people find and use your site. Site Kit is a one-stop solution for deploying, managing and obtaining insights from critical Google tools to make the website a success. It provides authoritative, up-to-date insights from multiple Google products directly on the WordPress dashboard for easy access, all free of charge.
Features & Tools Provided By Site Kit By Google
Site Kit plugin includes effective features that make the use of these Google products seamless and flexible:
- Easy-to-understand statistics directly on your WordPress dashboard
- Official statistics from multiple Google tools, all in one dashboard.
- Quick setup of multiple Google tools without having to modify your site’s source code
- Metrics for your entire website and personal posts
- Easy-to-use, granular permissions across WordPress and Google products
Google Tools Supported By Site Kit By Google
Site Kit plugin shows key metrics and insights from various Google products:
Search Console: Grasp how Google Search finds and shows your Google Search pages. Track how many users have seen your content in the search results and what kind of query they used to search for your site.
- Analytics: Explore how users navigate your site and track the goals you’ve set for your users to complete.
- AdSense: Keep track of how much you’re making on your blog.
- PageSpeed Insights: See how your pages work compared to other real-world sites. Improve performance with PageSpeed Insights actionable tips.
- Tag Manager: Use the Site Kit to set up Tag Manager-no code editing quickly is needed. Then, in Tag Manager, handle the tags.
- Optimize: Use the Site Kit to set up Optimize-no code editing necessary. Then set up an A/B test in Optimize.
Protection, Results, Marketing, and Design Tools—The jetpack plugin is made by WordPress experts to make WP sites safer and quicker and to help you improve your traffic. This keeps your website up to date so you can run your site or company. Jetpack Security offers easy-to-use, robust WordPress web security, including auto real-time backups and easy restore, ransomware scanning, and spam protection. Critical functionality such as brute force security and downtime/uptime tracking is free.
Backup your site dynamically in real-time and restore it at every point with only one click. Unlimited storage with your backup. Great for eCommerce stores, particularly Woo stores. Easily replicate, copy, or relocate the site, whether you wish to create a staging site or transfer to a different server. See any improvements to the web and make the operation log perfect for teamwork, debug repair or troubleshooting.
Automatic scan of ransomware and other code risks. One-click repair to recover your malware site. Block spam comments and shape antispam response features driven by Akismet. Brute force assault security to defend your WordPress login page from attacks. Secure WordPress.com powered login used by millions of sites with optional 2FA (two-factor authentication) for additional security. Auto upgrade individual plugins for simple web maintenance and management.
Features Of Jetpack
Boosts Speed & Performance
Get high site speed blazing with Jetpack, the first WP plugin designed to harness the strength of AMP, a platform that helps customize your mobile device site. The free CDN (content distribution network) of Jetpack auto optimizes your images. Watch your website load times decrease—we’ll refine your photos, serve them from our own powerful global network, and speed up your mobile device site to minimize bandwidth consumption and save money.
Lazy load images for a super-fast experience, including on a mobile computer. Jetpack’s lazy loading immediately delays uploading the media to your posts and websites until your users scroll down to where they appear on the list.
Unlimited, high-speed, ad-free video hosting emphasizes the content, not on advertisements or suggestions that push users off-site.
Custom site searching is extremely efficient and personalized. It helps the guests quickly find the best stuff to read and order more. Works well for WooCommerce/eCommerce websites to help sort items so that consumers can get what they want quicker on your pages. Recommended using WP Super Cache for the maximum speed of the WordPress platform.
Advanced web statistics and metrics to help you understand your audience.
Auto publishes blog posts and goods on social media by easily using our resources to connect to Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. Share Instagram updates quickly on your accounts and blog posts.
Accept money or donation, offer a good, service or membership with quick integration with PayPal and Stripe. Increase traffic with SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress.com. The XML sitemap was generated automatically.
Advertise to create revenue on your blog. The Jetpack Ad Network operates dynamically to identify high-quality advertisements that are put on your pages.
Manage Jetpack functionality from anywhere with the official WordPress smartphone app that is available for Apple iOS (iPhone or iPad) and Google Android.
Are you hunting for Client Relationship Management? Check out the Jetpack CRM module that operates alongside the Jetpack plugin to give you a quick and realistic way to create relationships and lead with your customers.
This plugin helps you expand your MailChimp lists and write better newsletters using a number of methods. You can build good-looking opt-in forms or combine them with some current forms on the web, such as your comment, contact, or check-out form.
Features of MC4WP
Link to your Mailchimp account in seconds. Sign-up forms that are nice looking, user-friendly, and smartphone-enabled. You have full use of the form fields, and you can submit whatever you want to Mailchimp.
It integrates seamlessly with the following WordPress plugins:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms 3
- Events Manager
- Easy Digital Downloads
Some more addons provided by this WordPress plugin is mentioned below:
- Mailchimp for WordPress Premium
- Mailchimp Top Bar
- Mailchimp Activity
- Boxzilla Pop-ups
- Google reCAPTCHA
- WPBruiser anti-spam
- Well documented.
- It is developer-friendly.
Almost all are ready to create post grids from every post form. With just a few clicks, you can create beautiful grids for your blog post, product showcase, team member showcase, portfolio, slideshow, archive post display, group post display, post display tags, and custom taxonomy, and post words can be displayed via post grid. If you have simple CSS skills, you can use your own layout editor to create a customized grid style.
Features of Postgrid
1. Responsive Grid
Post Grid plugin is responsive and operates almost on every device. The good thing is that you can set a smartphone or tablet-based alternative device. Like you can set a custom column number on your mobile device.
2. Any Custom Post
Post grid is the grid display master of any custom post type. You’re never going to worry about it. You can also select multiple post types that can be displayed on a single post grid.
3. Taxonomy & Terms Support
Query post by personalized taxonomy and terms is the most desirable feature already within the post grid; you can choose multiple taxonomy and query post terms.
4. Unlimited Post Grid
There is really no limitation to creating a post grid, so you can create unlimited post grids on your blog.
5. Skin & Layout Based
Post grid items based on skin and structure, you can customize layout items and change skin if you have a simple CSS knowledge that you can modify interface elements and add your own theme.
6. Pagination Support
Post Grid plugin has pagination support, which ensures that if your post grid has a number of posts, the user will go through each list and see the post archive. You can also restrict the number of pagination objects and the “Next” & “Previous” text; you can also use icons instead of text for these. You can show the search input field at the top of the grid, so users can search through the grid and locate the requested post.
Post Grid has a lot of support and feedback to show your favorite post on the grid so that you can customize:
- Post types
- Post categories and tags
- Taxonomies, terms, taxonomy relation, and terms relation
- Post publish status
- Order by, order by meta field value
- Custom number of posts per page and offset
- Exclude post by ids
- Include post by ids
- Display post grid based on keyword search.
- Grid item width, you can set a custom width for grid item based on mobile, tablet, and desktop device. you can also set an a%-based column, like 30% will give you 3 columns in each row.
- Grid item height – you can set the custom height of the grid item, based on the device you can set auto height, fixed height, or max height.
- Grid item background color.
- Grid item padding.
- Grid item margins.
- Lazy load – you can enable the lazy load to hide the grid on page load.
- Featured image custom size selection.
- Custom media source – there are 3 different sources available in the free version. Featured Image, First images from the content, Empty thumbnail
- Masonry style grid also available.
5. Smart Slider 3
Smart Slider 3 plugin is the most powerful and intuitive WordPress plugin to build sliders that have never been possible before. Completely sensitive, streamlined SEO, and fits for every WordPress style. Build gorgeous sliders and tell stories without a secret.
Features of Smart Slider 3
1. Live Slide Editor
A beautiful interface allows the development of slides simple and effective. You have the full freedom to create what you want, the way you want. Edit your slides the way you used to in page builders. Drop layers and form them with rows and columns.
2. Unique Layouts With Layers
Enhance your layer slider to make your platform ever more exclusive and grandiose. With customization choices, each heading, text, picture, button, and video can be easily edited. Adjust all the details that matter in typography and style.
3. Responsive, Mobile Ready Sliders
Move your slider to different system mode and maximise the resolution of your content. You can enjoy your site in any environment, whether it’s smartphone, tablet or laptop.
4. Beautiful Sliders To Start
No tech skills needed, just pick up a slider prototype. It’s working like magic! Choose from a range of lovely templates or begin with a blank slider. Quick way to create all sorts of pictures, textures, video and post sliders.
5. Some Other Features
Default position – Edit your slides as you used to in page builders.
Absolute position – Drag and drop your layers anywhere on the slide with absolute layers.
- Slide library – Slide Library provides several pre-made slides to kickstart your work.
- Totally integrated with WordPress – Media manager, shortcode, widget, post permalinks, post editor.
- Page Builder support – Elementor, Divi, Beaver Builder, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, Visual Composer, Gutenberg and more.
- Totally responsive and touch friendly – Sliders can be enjoyed on any device, be it a mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Dynamic Slides – Available source: WordPress posts
- Customizable controls – Arrows, Bullets, Autoplay, Bar, Thumbnails, Shadows
- Slide backgrounds – 9 Super smooth background animations
- Layers – Build unique design with 6 varied layers: Image, Heading, Text, Button, Vimeo, YouTube
- Font and Style manager system – Change easily all the details that really matter in typography and style.
6. WP Content Copy Protection
WP Content Copy Protection is a basic but powerful plugin that uses an arsenal of offensive tactics to shield your online content from copying.
Any of the most common content copy methods, such as right-click, drag/drop/save the image, text selection/drag/drop, source code browsing, and keyboard copy shortcut keys such as CTRL-A, C, X, U, S, and P, are disabled with this plugin.
This is a dental plugin – and an absolute necessity for any company owner, writer, and WordPress domain owner concerned about securing their web content! Quick, effective, lightweight, and resource-intensive! By far the most powerful 360-degree copy protection plugin you’ll come across.
7. WPFront Scroll Top
WPFront Scroll Top plugin helps visitors quickly scroll back to the website’s top, with completely customizable options and photos. WPFront Scroll Top plugin has the following features.
Features of WPFront Scroll Top
- Displays a button when the user scrolls down the page.
- Scrolls the page back to top with animation.
- Link to an element within the page.
- Link to a different page using URL.
- Create text, image, or Font Awesome button.
- Set any image you want.
- Hide on small devices.
- Hide on iframes.
- Pages/Posts filter.
8. Easy Table Of Contents
A user-friendly, feature-based plugin that helps you to add a table of content to your blogs, pages, and custom post categories.
Features of Easy Table Of Contents
- Automatically generate a table of contents for your posts, pages, and custom post types by parsing its contents for headers.
- Supports the <!–nextpage–> tag.
- Supports the Rank Math plugin.
- Works with the Classic Editor, Gutenberg, Divi, Elementor, WPBakery Page Builder, and Visual Composer page editors.
- Optionally enabled for pages and/or posts. Custom post types are supported as long as their content is output with the the_content() template tag.
- Optionally auto-insert the table of contents into the page, selectable by enabled post type.
- Provides many easy to understand options to configure when and where to insert the table of contents.
- Many options are available to configure how the inserted table of contents appears, including several built-in themes. If the supplied themes do not meet your needs, you can create your own by choosing your own colors for the border, background, and link color.
- Multiple counter bullet formats to choose from; none, decimal, numeric and roman.
- Choose to display the table of contents hierarchical or not. This means headings of lower priority will be nested under headings of higher priority.
- Users can optionally hide the table of contents. You have full control of this feature. It can be disabled, and you can choose to have it hidden by default.
- Supports smooth scrolling.
- Selectively enable or disable the table of contents on a post-by-post basis.
- Choose which headings are used to generate the table of contents. This too can be set on a post by post basis.
- Easily exclude headers globally and on a post by post basis.
- If you rather not insert the contents in the post content, you can use the supplied widget and place the table of contents in your theme’s sidebar.
- The widget supports being affixed or stuck on the page, so it is always visible as you scroll down the page. NOTE: this is an advanced option since every theme is different; you might need support from your theme developer to learn the correct item selector to use in the settings to enable this feature.
- The widget auto highlights the sections currently visible on the page. The highlight color is configurable.
- The developer is friendly, with many action hooks and filters available. More can be added by request on Github. Pull requests are welcomed.
Introducing a WordPress website builder with no interface restrictions. A website designer that offers high-end page templates and technical capabilities, never seen before on WordPress. It’s time for the Elementor Website Builder.
Features of Elementor
1. Leading Website Builder
If you’re a web designer searching for a way to get pixel-perfect websites, a marketer looking to get online quickly, or a developer looking to extend their capability, Elementary’s web builder has everything you need – an elegant drag-and-drop editor, sophisticated coding tools, and a complete open-source approach.
The instant response was a primary aspect that we needed to achieve. So we did it. Instant drag & drop site designer, instant live edit, instant page load. This makes the GUI enjoyable and simple to use and reduces the time it takes to build.
3. Truly Live Design
Never work on the backend again, and guess what the frontend feels like. With Elementor, you’re editing the website live, and you’re going to see just how it feels. Elementor features live design & inline editing, so the whole writing and design process is completed right on the website, no need to press upgrade or go to preview mode. It fits well with or without Gutenberg, too.
4. Comes With Professional Features
With the unique features of Elementor, you can build websites that have a certain ‘designer touch.’ Among the interface features are Box Shadows, Backdrop Overlays, Hover Effects, Headline Effects, Transitions, Form Dividers, Gradient Backgrounds, and more.
5. 100+ Pre-Built Templates & Blocks
Choose from over 100 stunning full-page WordPress templates and modify them to make them your own. You can also create your website by selecting and mixing more than 300+ bricks.
Blocks are pre-designed segment models that can be quickly combined on any tab. Blocks include a number of categories: programs, testimonials, call to action, and more. Save and reuse models on various websites or export them to a different website with a click.
6. Fully Responsive Live Editing
Elementor Website Builder comes with an exclusive toolset that helps you develop a fully functional website freshly and visually. This is the most effective mobile site creator for building perfect responsive websites from various font sizes, padding, and screen margins, to reverse column ordering.
7. 40+ Free Widgets
No other page builder or site builder may equate to Elementor. We packed 40+ of the most useful widgets in our site builder. True, that’s way more than we had to deliver, but we didn’t want to spare you a widget so that you can hit the peak of your design capability.
- Heading: Add eye-catching headlines.
- Image: Control the size, opacity, and other settings of images.
- Text Editor: A WYSIWYG text editor, just like the WordPress editor.
- Video: Add YouTube \ Vimeo to your page.
- Button: Controlling every aspect of the button design.
- Image Box: A box that includes image, headline, and text.
- Testimonials: Customer testimonials that show social proof.
- Icon: Place one or more of 600+ icons available.
- Icon Box: Works the same as the image box, only with icons.
- Social Icons: Icons to your social pages like Facebook / Twitter.
- Image Gallery: Displays your images in an aligned grid.
- Image Carousel: A rotating carousel or slider of chosen images.
- Icon List: A bullet list with any chosen icon and text.
- Counter: Show stats and numbers in an escalating manner.
- Progress Bar: Include an escalating progress bar.
- Tabs: Vertical or horizontal tabs that display different pieces of content.
- Accordion: A collapsible display of content.
- Toggle: Like Accordion, for FAQ pages.
- Star Rating: Add some social proof with a styled star rating.
- Alert: A colored alert box to draw the attention of the visitor.
- HTML: Insert code into the page.
- Shortcode: Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the page.
- Menu Anchor: Link any menu to this anchor.
- Read More: Set the Read More cut-off for the excerpt in archive pages.
- Sidebar: Add any sidebar to the page.
- Google Maps: Embed maps into the page.
- SoundCloud: Add audio bits from SoundCloud.
- Divider: A line that divides different elements on the page.
- Spacer: A space that divides the various elements.
- Columns: Create inner columns within the column.
10. Ditty News Ticker
Ditty News Ticker is a plugin for the multi-functional viewing of results. Easily add custom news tickers to the site, either through shortcodes, direct features or through a custom Ditty News Ticker Widget.
Default Ticker Modes
- Scroll Mode – Scroll the ticker data left, right, up, or down
- Rotate Mode – Rotate through the ticker data
- List Mode – Display your ticker data in a list
Paid Extensions Of Ditty News Ticker
Ditty News Ticker plugin is designed to be quickly expanded to include additional Ticker Types and extra Ticker Modes. At present, they have the following extensions for sale:
- Ditty Posts Ticker
- Ditty Twitter Ticker
- Ditty Facebook Ticker
- Ditty RSS Ticker
- Ditty Image Ticker
- Ditty Flickr Ticker
- Ditty Instagram Ticker
- Ditty Mega Ticker
11. Buddy Press
Are you looking for a new, robust, and advanced social networking plugin? BuddyPress is a suite of common modules to a traditional social network and makes fantastic add-on functionality across WordPress’s robust plugin scheme. Aimed at site builders & developers, the BuddyPress plugin focuses on ease of integration, ease of use, and extensibility. It’s a purposefully effective and straightforward social networking app developed by WordPress contributors.
Members will register on your site to create user accounts, have private conversations, make social contacts, create and engage in communities, and more. Truly a social network in a box, BuddyPress lets you create a home for your company, education, sports team, or other niche community.
BuddyPress plugin lets site builders and creators add community elements to their websites. It comes with a comprehensive theme compatibility API that does its best to make any BuddyPress plugin content page look and sound right for every WordPress theme. You’re definitely going to have to change some styling of your own to make it look pristine.
BuddyPress themes are just WordPress themes with additional templates, and with a little bit of effort, you could easily create your own, too! A handful of BuddyPress-specific themes are freely available for free from WordPress.org, and a lot more are available from third-party theme developers.
BuddyPress plugin also comes with built-in support for Akismet and bbPress, two very common and strong WordPress plugins. If you use either, visit their configuration pages to ensure it is set up to your taste.
Wrapping It Up
We’ve written about a lot of helpful plugins and tools. Now it’s time to make sure you have the WordPress plugins you need installed. When you’ve sorted the important things, it’s time to start adding not-so-essential plugins.
Also, don’t forget to mention your favourite plugin in the comment section below.
You have an accurate collection of the best WordPress plugins. Keep it up!
I have just tried out the Blog Designer plugin for my WordPress website. It is a simple yet feature-rich plugin that improving the functionality and usability of web pages to attracting visitors.
You must log in to post a comment.