Both of these AI authors are very skilled in their respective fields. So, if you haven’t tried any of them, it may be difficult to determine which one is superior. These artificial intelligence authors are more than simply content creation tools. They can also assist you with other marketing duties.
Continue reading for a detailed comparison of each of these AI authors.
Table of Contents
What To Consider When Looking For an AI Writing Tool?
When it comes to selecting the best tool for your company or blog, there are a few crucial elements to consider:
- The tool’s ability to generate high-quality material
- How simple it is to use
- You’re utilizing it if it interfaces with other tools.
- The price
- Is it capable of producing material in many languages?
- Is the user interface straightforward to grasp?
- The standard of their templates
- Is there a plagiarism checker included?
- Can you use the AI program to create articles?
What is Anyword?
Anyword is a copywriting tool driven by artificial intelligence that assists companies in creating unique keywords that explain the features of their goods.
With the aid of its AI technology, this program will assist you in increasing traffic and conversions. The Predictive Performance Score of Anyword, which is based on A/B testing, enables users to estimate the influence of keywords on product sales.
This also helps to reduce testing expenses while saving time and resources. Anyword simplifies processes by creating a variety of marketing copy options for businesses to employ in describing their services.
This AI-powered program creates messages that are suited to certain platforms. It enables businesses to reach out to more consumers by combining them with personalized postings.
Users may also easily produce fresh ideas with its innovative text variants and phrases. It offers a platform that may assist organizations in reaching their marketing goals by combining numerous language models with their own unique models.
It focuses on creating content that increases conversions. Its intended uses include:
What is Jasper AI?
Jasper AI is a game-changing piece of software that will help you write better and quicker. With Jasper AI, you can produce high-quality content that satisfies industry standards on practically any subject, making it a valuable resource for both bloggers and content providers.
If you’re a blogger, content creator, or business owner, Jasper AI can help you with your writing. It may help you write better, quicker, and smarter by relieving some of your tension and freeing up time for content production.
The copywriting tool uses NLP to interpret your goals and generate material depending on your input. It also comes with a comprehensive plagiarism checker to ensure that you get 100% original material.
It is appropriate for you if you are:
- Freelance writer
- SEO folks
Detailed Comparison: Anyword vs Jasper AI
1. Anyword vs Jasper: AI Writing Templates
These are necessary for AI software development. The templates that each provides reveal the users that it serves. If you wish to use an AI copywriting tool to create articles, for example, you’ll need an AI copywriting helper with a blog post template.
Anyword offers 65+ AI writing templates, including:
- Ad Copy Generator
- Facebook Post Generator
- Email Copy Generator
- Product Description Generator
- Instagram Caption Generator
- Meta Description Generator
- Blog Post Generator
On the other hand, Jasper AI offers over 50 templates, including:
- Google ad description
- Text summarizer
- Titles and meta descriptions
- Blog topic ideas
- Long-form writing assistant
- Blog post paragraph conclusion
- Blog post outline
- Persuasive bullet points
2. Anyword vs Jasper: Use Cases
Anyword is great for creating conversion-focused content like advertisements and landing page text. This is evident in the number of advertising templates accessible, as well as the tools meant to aid ad makers in generating their best work.
The predicted performance score is an excellent example of a tool that assesses your content and provides areas for improvement based on its chance of engaging with readers. So, whether you need to create advertising or write landing page text, Anyword is an excellent alternative.
3. Anyword vs Jasper: Learning Curve
Between the two, Anyword is much easy to use and does not need viewing a video to get the feel of it.
A basic understanding of software navigation will get you started. After joining up, you can select a template and begin writing right away.
Jasper, on the other hand, is not that simple to utilize. If you’ve never used it before, you’ll need to view some how-to videos before you can use it.
That may not be an issue if you have a few minutes each day to observe and learn how the features function.
4. Anyword vs Jasper: Plagiarism Checker
Anyword does not have a plagiarism detector, but Jasper works with Copyscape.
With Jasper AI, you can run a plagiarism test without leaving the app. Unfortunately, Anyword is not one of them.
5. Anyword vs Jasper: User Dashboard
A user-friendly interface is vital, particularly for newcomers who want to get started right away.
Many AI writing tools, on the other hand, concentrate on the features and leave it up to the reader to explore the platform and self-learn.
Anyword has done an excellent job of making its UI simple to use and getting to the functionality as quickly as possible.
Simply enter your email address and create a free account. Then you click the create button, which brings up a blank page with all of your tool selections on the left.
There is no Chrome extension for this tool, but it integrates with landing sites.
Jasper has an excellent and contemporary UI; however, it might be difficult for novices to browse and use at first. Beginners usually need to follow their tutorial to understand how to utilize the site effectively.
Create an account, choose a plan, add your credit card information, and then begin a 5-day free trial.
When you go to the templates page, you’ll see that it’s really well structured and that you can view all of the available templates. When you start producing, the interface becomes more structured and user-friendly, making it easier to discover what you need.
6. Anyword vs Jasper: Integrations
They take a very different strategy for integration. Anyword may be incorporated into your website to optimize your landing page copy on a regular basis and increase your conversion rate.
7. Anyword vs Jasper: Customer support
Jasper’s Facebook group has over 50,000 members, whilst Anyword’s has roughly 3,000. These are support groups where people help one another and share their experiences.
In these forums, you may learn from the experiences of other users and quickly seek support from other users if customer service does not respond quickly.
But the most crucial aspect of exceptional customer service is how quickly they answer when you contact them. Anyword offers a live chat feature on their website, so they may respond in less than 5 minutes. Jasper, unfortunately, does not have a live chat.
8. Anyword vs Jasper: Supported Languages
Jasper can generate content in 25+ languages, making it a great tool for content creators who need to reach a global audience. Anyword can also generate content in 30+ languages, so it’s a great option for those who need even more language options.
9. Anyword vs Jasper: Pricing
Many online AI writing tools provide new users with a free trial period to utilize and evaluate their capabilities. Even yet, many are not cost-effective when switching to a paid premium membership.
Let’s compare the price plans of Anyword and Jasper to find which one best meets your needs.
Anyword offers 3 different pricing plans:
1. Free Plan: This plan is free of cost and best for those who want to give Anyword a try. It offers the following features:
- 1,000 word credits per month
- 100+ AI writing tools
- 200+ Data-driven copywriting tools
- Blog post wizard
- US English supported
- 1 user seat
2. Basic Plan: This plan starts at $29 per month and offers 20,000 words credit per month and goes to $199 per month and offers 300K words credit per month. Here are some of the features:
3. Data-Driven Plan: This plan starts at $99 per month and offers 30,000 words credit per month and goes to $399 per month, and offers unlimited words credit per month. Here are some of the features:
- 100+ AI writing tools
- 200+ Data-driven copywriting tools
- Real-time predictive performance score and analytics
- Improve and boost scores for your own copy
- Blog post wizard
- 30 languages
- Multiple seats
Jasper AI Pricing
Let’s start with Jasper’s pricing structure:
1. Starter Plan: This plan costs $29 per month (or $24 when paid yearly). It comes with 50 short-form copywriting templates, 25 language support, chat assistance, and five users.
2. Boss Mode: This package costs $59 per month (or $49 when paid yearly). It permits the long-form assistant function as well as the creation of an indefinite number of project folders. Everything else is included with the starter.
3. Business Plan: This is a custom-priced package that offers configurable word/user bundles and pricing choices, as well as Jasper onboarding and support.
Before you begin utilizing an AI authoring tool, do some research on it. This will save you time and money. You may use the free trials to evaluate the features and functionality of the product to determine whether it meets your requirements.
Yes, but what if you examine a tool and discover that certain features of it are useful, but others are not?
It does, however, lack templates for long-format writing, which might be difficult for websites.
Jarvis also offers fantastic templates that may assist you in any writing circumstance, and it generates phrases in seconds.
Still, it produces repeated output that requires editing and proofreading, which takes additional time and is highly costly.